Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Halo 3 gets released!!!

The final chapter in the epic fight of Master Chief vs. the Covenant. It was released today on the Xbox 360. The Gamespot review gave it a 9.5. A game like this, you don't ask if it will be good or not, you ask, how much above 9, Gamespot will give it in the review!

Although I don't have a 360 and I don't intend to get one any time soon (for the lack of money, that is). But I am slightly reassured that I will, God willing, play this game someday. Microsoft will release it to the PC. The did it with Halo, Halo 2 and soon with Gears of War. But my guess that this will be in 2009 or 2010 (Maybe then I will have upgraded REX). MS is not stupid enough to do it before then. Halo 3 will be the spearhead of MS attack to dominate the gaming world, and so far, it's been successful.

Just imagine this: Halo 2 on the original Xbox made about $ 125 million in the first 48 hours!

Anyway, back to my life. I have got to stop dreaming.

No comments: