Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I became a grandfather!!!

Not really! I am only 21! But my cat, Bondok, now has an offspring!

I mated him with a friend's female cat, Tweety. She stayed with him for 18 days. For 15 days, he followed he like her shadow and they had some fights. Basically, Bondok was the one getting his ass kicked. Tweety was 3 years old while Bondok was only 1 year old. She was almost twice his size. He claws were razor-sharp and I got to try them myself! Not to mention her wonderful bite!

Anyway, in the last 3 days, they did it. For 3 full days, they did nothing but copulate! Bondok didn't sleep or eat or even use the litter box. Just pure action! He lost a lot of weight in 3 days.

Then I decided that I (and Bondok) had enough, and I was lucky that the cat's owner wanted her. Bondok was like a lost baby when she left. He, then, remembered that he has a loving owner (me) and after 2 weeks, returned to normal.

Tweety, however, turned out to have missed her vaccine schedule. In her 3 years of life, she was only vaccinated once. A cat should be vaccinated annually. She had some kind of viral infection and had tongue and mouth ulcers which prevented her from eating. I have no idea how she got this infection, but I guess Bondok should know!

After receiving her treatment, we discovered that she was pregnant. And yesterday, she gave birth to 2 beautiful kittens. One of them looks just like her father. I don't know which is the male and which is the female and maybe they are of the same sex. She gave birth inside a wardrobe in my friend's house. She did it over a dozen or so bedsheets.

I went there and brought my camera. I started shooting like crazy, she and the kittens were so lovely.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that one of the kittens is exactly like bondok , congratulations any way